Based in Brampton, Ontario and reporting to the Pricing Manager, the Pricing Coordinator is involved with all aspects of product pricing in the organization. This includes setting new prices, reviewing and maintain existing prices and creating reports on the status of quotations. The pricing coordinator gathers cost information for new products and maintains documentation on the pricing process. The role also provides administrative assistance to the Management and Sales teams.
- Review incoming pricing info through the dashboard & apply changes through IFS (Price increase, date extension, item removals or additions)
- Generate deviation PDF confirmations & send to distributors
- Update dashboard with new information (ex: new contract #s)
- Create brand new contract/tenders when requested
- Extend contracts/tenders about to expire and prepare new contracts with increases
- Update Customer Agreements in IFS as of price increase date
- Assist customer service with research of price discrepancies on incoming POs
- Loading prices in IFS for custom prints when sales parts are confirmed active.
- Create credits or coordinate replacement case shipments for all QAs
- Coordinate case shipments for donation requests
- Process cheque requests for specific marketing funds requests
- Preparing and assembling all Business Reviews
- Update pricing in IFS for National Accounts (Ex: Dairy Queen, Boston Pizza…) & maintain current pricing templates in the Share drive.
- Generate expired deviations/contracts report in IFS (Expiring POD) and send it to the respective Sales Reps for review
- Complete pricing requests in dashboard for certain Sales Reps when needed
- Assist with Sales Part creation when needed
- Assisting with update of list prices for annual/semi-annual price increases
- Coordinate with sales reps when backup is missing for claims processing (ex: missing Marketing Funds Request)
- On-going assistance in closing of RMAs in IFS relating to damage, shortage & dead stock issues
- Enter and generate Promotional Funds ($/case) PDF confirmations in IFS to send to customers (deduction program)
- Process Credit & Rebills for Stock Transfers & Pricing issues
- Answer and re-direct customers/end-users on various requests
- Prepare particular grids/reports as required.
- Generate periodic Reports from IFS
- Help with urgent sample requests when Line is on vacation
- Participate in development of Dashboard integration with IFS & on-going communication with IT for requirements/fixes needed
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Accounting, data processing or pricing is required
- Previous quotations experience will be considered a strong asset.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including intermediate proficiency with Excel
- Superior interpersonal skills/versatile when interacting with different working styles
- Strong problem solving skills
- Bilingual (English and French), able to communicate oral and written in both languages.
- This job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting.
At Polar Pak, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Polar Pak offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of our recruitment process. If you are in need of an accommodation during our recruitment process, please specify in your job application.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.