This incumbent will provide customer support and service on daily basis.
•Email back order notification to all customers daily
•Check Back order report and change dates in CMS on the Bills of Lading (b/o)
•Filing - match purchase orders (PO) with order confirmations, and PO with b/o
• Investigate customer complaint - shortages, damages and process RGA - Return Goods Authorization
•Enter Customer Purchase Orders
•Assist Customer Service Supervisor with reports
• Any other duties as assigned by the management.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
• 2-3 years of corporate office customer service experience.
• Stong computer skills and knoweledge of Microsoft Office suite products ( Outlook and Excel)
• Team player with multi-tasking abilities and strong organizational skills
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
•Enjoys interaction with other people/customers
•Excellent attention to detail
• Typical office environment
• Occasional plant visits along with the use of safety equipment’s like ear plugs, safety shoes, hair net etc.
• Working hours: mainly office hours, with occasional extra hours.
At Polar Pak, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Polar Pak offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of our recruitment process. If you are in need of an accommodation during our recruitment process, please specify in your job application.