Tool PM Technician
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform preventive maintenance of tools as per established procedures.
- Check of the tools available in the rack.
- Identify issues with tools and arrange for their repairs, either internally or at Machine Shop with the consultation with GN specialist.
- Repair tools and castings such as polishing the knifes, pinning the knives, cleaning the castings, repairing the knife bolts, dents on the castings, Vent holes etc.
- Ensure tooling is in good condition for upcoming machine setups.
- Operate conventional tool room machines such as ultra-sonic bath, grinding machine, drilling machine etc.
- Check and maintain the spare inventory of tooling consumables at the production floor
- Maintain Tool PM log/history to identify recurring issues
- Any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- Certified forklift driver with a minimum of six months driving experience
- Ability to use Vernier Calipers, micrometers, levelers etc.
- Ability to push and pull the tools and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Crane certification is required (training will be provided internally)
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Computer literacy is required
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
- Plant environment with noise and dust
- Requirement to wear Safety eyewear and footwear and other prescribed PPE
- 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday