This new role is responsible for driving Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment throughout the Sales & Operational Planning process (S&OP). The role is also responsible to coordinate the monthly S&OP cycle as well as develop the information needed to execute the Sales and Operations Planning process.
This includes working with the Commercial team to consolidate forecast inputs, convert the forecast into a supply plan, coordinate cross functional planning activities, identify and resolve variances and track inventory. The S&OP (Sales and Operations Planning) Analyst will be responsible for implementing global standard reporting, and managing delivery of critical metrics, reports and dashboards to drive focused and impactful S&OP discussions.
- Manage global forecast consolidation, planning and inventory control processes.
- Review and optimize global inventory levels to meet customer service, business continuity and cost objectives throughout the global distribution network linking suppliers, manufacturing sites and customers.
- Recommend inventory models and inventory management solutions.
- Develop process maps, cycle times and assist in cycle time optimization to increase inventory velocity.
- Analyze forecast and manufacturing unit variances, provide reports, data and inputs into S&OP meetings.
- Ensure that the demand forecast is shared & received in the correct format with the appropriate level of detail and timing required by all planning partners including documented assumptions.
- Influence and collaborate with key global business partners in sales, operations & finance.
- Work with and assist commercial leadership in generation of a consensus demand plan.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify and resolve discrepancies between forecasts.
- Oversee product level intercompany orders, review with key partners and reconcile as needed to support global demand plans.
- Validate that data solution meets requirements and service-level agreements.
- Manage deadlines in the S&OP cycle to ensure all data is prepared for monthly global business review.
- Create ad hoc reports that assist with the management of all facets of the supply chain as directed.
- Document minutes and actions from all tactical planning meetings and follow up with responsible parties for action completion to target dates, raising issues of non-compliance.
- Strong analytic aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to translate business needs into relevant BI and analytics via data analysis and manipulation
- Ability to provide ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions and present to business users effectively
- Knowledge of key data warehousing and standardized reporting principles
- Ability to work cross-functionally and be seen as a value-adding business partner
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- 4+ years of Supply Chain experience
- APICS or SCM designation an asset.
- Typical office environment
- Occasional travel required
At Polar Pak, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Polar Pak offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of our recruitment process. If you are in need of an accommodation during our recruitment process, please specify in your job application.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted