Driving between various Polar Pak plant facilities to move and relocate Raw Materials and Finished Goods
- Drive trailers between various Polar Pak facilities to move Raw Material and Finished Goods.
- Use the forklift, if required, to unload or load trucks.
- Operate the RF scanning system to perform required inventory transactions.
- Maintain the Shunting driver log in order to record the number of loads carried during each shift.
- Ensure all equipment’s (Forklifts, Trucks & Trailers) are maintained in good condition and fill up required log sheet on daily basis.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- Must have AZ driving license with a clean driving record.
- Certified forklift driver with a minimum of six months driving experience is preferred.
- Positive attitude and be willing to learn.
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- 12 hrs. continental shift with rotation
Internal applicants should have at least one year of experience with Polarpak with a good attendance and disciplinary record.
At Polar Pak, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Polar Pak offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of our recruitment process. If you are in need of an accommodation during our recruitment process, please specify in your job application.
Applicants should apply on line https://internalen-parpak.icims.com by October 10, 2017.